Writing & Publishing Top-quality ISI Papers
Dr. Omid Noroozi
Education and Learning Sciences Chair Group at Wageningen University and Research (WUR), The Netherlands
Full Professor, University of Alabama, Unites States
Content of the Workshop:
- Why writing? Different views on academic writing
- Things to think prior to writing
- Parts of a scientific article
- General techniques for writing a scientific article
- How to make writing easier to read
- Ethical issues in scientific writing and publications
- Authorship rules
- Audience & type of journal publication
- Paper adjustment for chosen journal
- Submission documents for journal
- Review process
- Why papers get rejected?
- What to do if your paper is rejected?
- What to do if your paper accepted with major revision?
- How to write a response letter?
- How to increase readability, citation & impacts of articles?
You may pay the workshop fee with your conference fee and inform the conference office at email@example.com
Also, you may use the link below to make your worksho payment with a credit card:
2 sessions (about 3 hours)
Online or In-person
Dr. Omid Noroozi
is an Associate Professor of Educational Technology at Wageningen University and Research (WUR), the Netherlands. Dr Noroozi is now serving as an executive board member of the ISTES, Editor-in-Chief for International Journal of Technology in Education, and President and Scientific Chair of International Conference on Studies in Education and Social Science. He has served as editorial board member of a number of scientific peer-review journals and also guest edited a couple of special issues in top rank journals in the field of the learning sciences. Omid has edited several books in the field of educational technology. He is an active reviewer for many top international journals in the field of education and educational research as well as many conferences such as AERA, ICLS, CSCL, EC-Tel, SEIF. Omid is a scientific member/presenter/keynote speaker of various international conferences. Omid is coordinator of the SIG ICT and Education at Interuniversity Centre for Educational Sciences. He is the head of the EdTech evaluation project at WUR and also the manager of the Academic Skills Group in Iranian Higher Education. Omid has been a visiting scholar at University of Michigan, USA, and University of Oulu, Finland. He has made working relationships with national and international respected scholars which has opened his eyes towards how best to provide relevant and useful service to learning sciences community.